Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kids will be kids

Here's a random youtube clip i found...cute and adorable ain't she?

http://www.youtube.com/v/In5uec02E8U

They are so young and innocent and they seem to absorb or mimic the older folks...maybe that's their sense of admiration.



Here's a cute picture of my niece Hailey:

She's super adorable but for some reason she's afraid of me. Maybe i look like a monster?!?. Don't be mistaken, that's not a "kissy" face, according to cousin Lisa that's a frowning face lol.

This is how she looks like when she notice me around. Her eye brows would slant down and she would stop whatever she was doing and just stare at me. In this picture, she was eating/chewing but when i got close she just stared lol. She was giving out peanuts to everyone who puts their hand out, but when i did it she just looked at me and slowly retreated! Seems like I'm having a lot of trouble getting on good terms with kids...sigh sigh

Hopefully when i have kids they'll turn out cute and adorable and would allow me to play with them....

No comments: